Von: riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von ekkehard
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. April 2009 17:23
An: Riena Developers list
Betreff: Re: [riena-dev] custom LnF

Thorsten,

how do I configure the gradient color in the area of Logo and SubApplicationSwitcher ?

thx for info here or in the wiki you started

thx

ekke

Schenkel, Thorsten schrieb:

Hi,

I started to describe some of the L&F key in the wiki of Riena: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Riena_Look_and_Feel
I hope it helps a little bit to understand the meaning of some keys.
In the next days/weeks I want to add the explanation of other keys.

Greetings

Thorsten