Re: [rest-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: EE11 Platform call update
  • From: Ed Burns <Edward.Burns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 18:01:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=microsoft.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=microsoft.com; dkim=pass header.d=microsoft.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=Th0r+jrC2kNM+F1KVlY8uKxEzvRl1rlFlWf/bdjjRh4=; b=m57kyIkT0vZA0/RQ3LkIsJc2Z4BJ16S94FqlKSo1PxwauLvjHz/VZ/776eu8FmtmM9XxkOAa5GptIXlHW7DVj9OJtlQtgMAqvon0jbVHTABJUciRR18zXyOSHyx7HOcyWLsMO3kunKXKXjpOt5kV59B8tY7zhbMvuyvUKjUbsu1qw4Kw7bjgHxguxnxV4eFUN1VhljmOj00t/qJ1VQkjbHnEQoWqAYyhA+ZfvaAgchFiXwxQnB9EDg+59yjcmQPlC44OIUvkk7lmwu+bc+s/RdEA646nNzkOvt/HP3lgqqNn5XdvozNurLwVFYah0/jnjhomqSK2Xw9xkN8y8iJ9+Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=EnwmUfL369T0gbpXShSUdGH5ItaRltH49VV7XAOSAU/D+001LPYK2Iehm9HJX4ImOkUrbQV2rnvcJVAnNmXvPKWBUx1tJnstoCwL1nU9yU5P4lUu91BX62Bm+PIbT2UblhzyR2cKzxRRHJ8147Rs1gkvTlXgnfxypK5u1WVxF88f8mi/wQAmM0JIGwxsrFzKZ0hVdcquejtkOW2qxFcOEXXTDHVxAYQ7qJcEOtr/1vmgIAHiTHmQypgYMgPzymwnI2yPGahvav4KOLBcmy6wGvX7CWBR24objejRguyw1bd0Gc4YZIunwpeLAvZqgL4MOkHIv4aDV00ZvgpeAqVRzQ==

Thanks everyone for engaging in this I deeply appreciate ya’ll’s time and effort.

Replies in line.