[recommenders-dev] Help shape our roadmap for Eclipse Photon

Hi recommenders-dev,

Oxygen is out. Now it’s time to plan for Photon. For that we are seeking the community’s input on two ideas we've been thinking about for while now:

Idea #1: Extend Code Recommenders with a “machine-learning powered bug detection tool”, and

Idea #2: Extend Code Recommenders with a "code search engine that takes Eclipse’s (local) code search to the web".

I’ve prepared two Google forms [1,2] that explain these ideas in more detail and are ready to take your feedback.
I’d greatly appreciate if you could fill them out and let me know your thoughts!

Thank you,
Marcel

Back to the top