Re: [recommenders-dev] open source

Hi,
I am facing problem while installing eclipse using oomph installer , I followed the instructions given in the link
 http://git.eclipse.org/c/recommenders/org.eclipse.recommenders.git/about/ .
I filled the details as given in the screenshot 1 and even I got my password authenticated (screenshot 2) but I got stuck up with some error ( screenshot 3) due to which I was unable to complete my install.
Please help me out.