Re: [recommenders-dev] Snipmatch

Hi Kartik,

> While trying to build the Snipmatch project, when I try to run the
> Template.mwe2 as an MWE2 workflow, I get the error, "Please put bundle
> 'org.eclipse.mwe2.launch' on your project's classpath.". Also, the file
> itself seems to have errors like "Couldn't resolve reference to JvmType
> 'Workflow'". I have explicitly added org.eclipse.mwe2.launch to the
> plug-in dependencies of the project.
>
> I tried installing updates from sites associated with XTend but it
> didn't help. In this
> blog, http://jevopisdeveloperblog.blogspot.in/2011_06_09_archive.html,
> they seem to mention that the only solution to this is to create a new
> project. Do you have any suggestions about how I can overcome this issue?

I haven't encountered this issue, so I am afraid I can't help your from
experience.

But if the Maven build works, which I assume it does, then the workflow
is also simply run as part of that. After a refresh (F5) Eclipse should
be aware of all the changes done during workflow execution and you
should be able to run the product.

Hope that helps.

Andreas

--