[recommenders-dev] Weekly Report

Hi guys,
this week, i brought the evaluation stuff to a working form. I can report that our models for the JRE rank the right method first in about 80% of the cases (and that's without taking any prefix into account). This may not translate to 80% correct predictions in the IDE, as there other stuff like fields is also part of the proposals. But hey, this result is already pretty awesome in my opinion. This week will be mostly working on my presentation on friday.

--Michael

Back to the top