[recommenders-dev] Testing Day - Release is close

Hi recommenders-dev,

on the 28th we are going to officially release Recommenders 2.0. Little less than two weeks from now.

On next Wednesday I'd like to do a testing day and ask all of you to install the latest milestone (or update on that day) and give it a spin in your IDE. Please report any issue you experience or report small usability suggestions by mail, Bugzilla or any other communication channel you prefer on that day.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to the new release!

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top