[recommenders-dev] [gsoc] Models API Weekly Report

Hi,

here is my report for this week:

What I had planned for this week:
- Introduce a tree view in the Model Coordinate View to display the multi repository support (Which models are available in which repository?).
- Finishing the improvement of the cache refresh/invalidation.

What I have done this week:
This week I refactor the ModelCoordinatesView to make it ready for the TreeViewer.
Because the fact we now need the repository url too, I had to change the data model of the view which take longer as I expected.

After that I change it from TableViewer to TreeViewer to be able to display the multi repository support.
(That allows us to test the multi repository support much more easier ;-))

What I have planned for the next week:
- Make some improvements to the ModelCoordinatesView which comes up in the discussion with Andreas and Johannes.
- Finishing the improvement of the cache refresh/invalidation. (Which I did get finished this week)

Regards,

Olav

Back to the top