Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] SnipEditor Weekly Report

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 8:17 PM, Marcel Bruch <marcel.bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm giving a talk on Friday with the Xtext guys and would like to briefly show the GSOCs there. It would be great if we could get as much done as possible until Thursday and in particular as stable as possible. Having code completion for SWT types would be great. I'll try to look into this later today. Is your git repo up to date?

I just pushed the last changes on the test branch. Code completion should work for template variables now, and there are several other improvements :)

I'll do my best to get the project in a presentable form until  Thursday.

Best Regards,
Stefan.

Back to the top