Re: [recommenders-dev] New git incubator repositories available

Hi Madhuranga,

you use my gerrit login name (mbruch). You should use your own instead :-)

Please read [1] on how to set up a gerrit account and how to push changes to Gerrit. This will be a workflow you will use all the time when becoming a committer on the incubator, so it makes sense to read and understand it.

Thanks
Marcel