Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSoC 2013] SnipMatch Weekly Report

Hi All,
I have my university examinations from next week onwards. Therefore, i am going to take a break from my project for two weeks. I have informed my mentors regarding this. If you have any concern send me an email, i will be available here.

Thanks,
Madhuranga Lakjeewa