Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC2013] SnipEditor Weakly report

Hi Stefan,

> Here's a pull request that sets up a clean Tycho build for your
> projects: https://github.com/stefanprisca/SnipEditor_MavenBuild/pull/1
>
> This should allow you to get back to the grammar and other interesting
> parts of your project :-)

Stefan, if you could merge this change first, I can then see that you
Maven build gets updated such that you inherit from our parent POMs at
Code Recommenders (so that you use the same settings as we do).

Patrick and Olav [1] already do that, but their setup is a bit simpler
(not Xtext/Xtend); thus, I think it is best if I send you another pull
request after you have merged this one. Let's go one step at a time (and
leave the boring release-engineering stuff to us).

Best regards,

Andreas

[1] <https://github.com/mbruch/recommenders-v2>

--