[recommenders-dev] GSoC

Hello,

my name is Constantin Sparn and I’m studying Computer Science at the University of Applied Science in Munich.

I heard about the  GSoC project just a few weeks ago and I thought I would really like to be a part of it in 2013.
So I took a look at the list of proposed ideas and I found one which is very interresting for me, the “Workspace-Local Code Search” project. But I also have some questions to the mentioned project:

Do you prefer a new implemantation of this project or rather an advancement of the existing one?
And if you prefer the existing one, is it possible to get the master thesis for more information and a better overview?
Furthermore it is interresting to know, if the implementation should only manage java code, or also other languages?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Constantin Sparn

Back to the top