Re: [recommenders-dev] Annual committer list clean up

Hey Marcel,

I was not very active in the last year, teaching at the university
took its toll. :(

Read-only access to the repository is all I need to continue my
current work, feel free to revoke my committer rights.

Thank you for the opportunity to get insights in such an innovative project.

best regards
Sebastian

2012/12/21 Marcel Bruch <marcel.bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> It's time for the annual committer list cleanup. If you are a committer of Recommenders being listed as inactive in [1], please let me know (by responding to this note) that you'd like to remain a committer on Code Recommenders or Code Recommenders Incubator.
>
> Thanks,
> Marcel

Back to the top