Re: [recommenders-dev] Draft of Recommenders Incubator Description

Those tutorials are pretty comprehensive. I did come across them,
although only a ways into development. Are they linked from
Recommenders? In terms of improving the tutorials, one idea would be
to provide really simple working examples, with detailed usage
instructions.

I'll also speak with Zi about this and see if he has any ideas.