Re: [recommenders-dev] [SnipMatch] New search result display module trial version is finished

Hi Marcel,

SnipMatch use these patterns to define a code snip tempalate.

For example:
${imp:import(org.eclipse.swt.SWT)} : this means current code snip will add "import org.eclipse.swt.SWT" into current Java class's imports part.
${cursor} : this means this is cursor's new place after code snip is inserted into current editor

But, i did not get all the SnipMatch's code snip define grammar details. Doug, did you guys have any design documents about the code snip define part? Maybe it will help us to understand this grammar better, and in the future, documents are always useful for new contributers.