Re: [recommenders-dev] State of templates completion engine?

Hi Marcel,

currently there are no "real" bugs (NPEs, templates destroying code, etc.) known to me.

There are only new features for improving on rare occasions (unqualified variables, imports, ...) left, the general business should work as expected.

So I see no problems in making it available to the committers.

Stefan