[recommenders-dev] Moving in ...

Hi committers,

today we are moving the core code completion and analysis engines to Eclipse. This includes the projects

* org.eclipse.recommenders.commons.injection
* org.eclipse.recommenders.commons.utils
* org.eclipse.recommenders.commons.utils.gson
* org.eclipse.recommenders.commons.analysis
* org.eclipse.recommenders.rcp
* org.eclipse.recommenders.rcp.codecompletion
* org.eclipse.recommenders.rcp.codecompletion.calls
* org.eclipse.recommenders.rcp.codecompletion.overrides
* org.eclipse.recommenders.rcp.utils
+ dependencies not mentioned.

I will update the maven build scripts and request a hudson build job at Eclipse infrastructure.

Stefan and Andreas' components (codecompletion.templates and codecompletion.callchain) will follow in separate branches.

Sebastian, Dennis, can we meet to discuss the state of lfm4e and discuss how and when you move in?

Best,
Marcel
--
 t +49 (0)6151 16-5306