Re: [rdf4j-dev] SQL sail connection

Hi,

If you want a replicated database you could try GraphDB. It’s not SQL, but it’s ACID and supports replication. RDF4J NativeStore is also ACID but doesn’t support any replication, and it’s less battle tested compared to GraphDB.

My experience with Jena SDB has been that it had terrible performance and needed to move a lot of data on the network.

I’ve implemented the ElasticsearchStore, which would allow you to have replicated ElasticSearch instances. Performance is rather terrible too. It’s useful if you are already using ElasticSearch for something and just want to store a small amount of mostly static RDF. Which is how I’m using it.

I would recommend going with a database that already supports RDF and SPARQL.

Cheers,
Håvard M. Ottestad