Re: [rdf4j-dev] release planning for 4.2.4 and 4.3.0

Hi,

I second Andreas' wish! We want to move forward with our Spring and Spring Boot upgrades in projects with dependencies to rdf4j libraries, and that is not possible without the unreleased changes regarding javax/jakarta. Please let me know if I can assist in any way! I have plans to move forward with the proposed Java/Jakarta EE upgrades, but I seem to be blocked by a few things right now and will need more time to find a good solution.....

Regards,
Erik