Re: [rdf4j-dev] Java naming conventions for IRI vocabulary constants

I like your first suggestion (CamelCase for constants) a lot. It allows you to use the term's localname 1:1 as the constant name and it works better in IDE autocompletion.

The second suggestion (CamelCase for class names) is less intuitive for me. I like all caps for vocabularies as it sets them apart from other classes, which helps finding them in large libraries.

Best
Florian