Re: [rdf4j-dev] RDF4J 4.3.0 Milestone build and timeline

I’ll try to get to it soon.

This is the script I use: https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/blob/main/scripts/milestone-release.sh

Håvard

On 22 Feb 2023, at 10:09, Andreas Schwarte <aschwarte10@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

thanks Jean and Bart for your responses. This really helps in getting a picture.

Question to Håvard: could you maybe help us and produce a 4.3.0-M1 build so that we can continue the path towards Jakarta EE in our product? I would also be interested to learn (maybe watch?) how such releases are created if time permits.

Thanks,
 Andreas