Re: [rdf4j-dev] rdf4j and local state

Hi Matthew,

The code you linked to seems to be part of the REST interface. As I understand the code it’s used to be able to keep track of which UUID has been assigned to which transaction. The HTTP client can then add the UUID as a param so that the server is able to find the underlying RepositoryConnection object where it started the transaction.

Could you give us some more details about your approach to replication and which use cases you need to solve?

Håvard