Re: [rdf4j-dev] 4.0.3 and 4.1.0

Am 29. Juni 2022 22:48:18 MESZ schrieb Jeen Broekstra <jeen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Alternatively, I'm also fine with looking at the fix and if possible backporting it to do another patch release. My memory is hazy on what the fix entailed, but I seem to remember that the PR contained not just a bug fix but also several unrelated (small) improvements - this is probably why it was targeted at the develop branch in the first place.

That last point is certainly true. However, all we did was complete aspects of the refactorings that we had done in our initial contribution. We simply discovered some shirtcomings while trying to port our code to 4.0.0 and made the changes. So all in all the changes in the PR only complete functionality present in 4.0 but would not add anything to 4.1.