From: Håvard Ottestad <hmottestad@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Matthew Nguyen <nguyenm9@xxxxxxx>; rdf4j developer discussions <rdf4j-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Jun 13, 2022 9:59 am
Subject: Re: [rdf4j-dev] SparqlComplianceTest

Hi Matthew,

RDF4J uses those tests. Could be a buggy test, or there could be a bug in Halyard. Even though the test might not have changed between 3.7.x and 4.0.0 it might be that Halyard is extending a class from RDF4J that has changed in 4.0.0.

I have seen that our handling of tests for queries with the REDUCED keyword is somewhat poorly implemented. Is that the test that is failing for you?

Håvard