Re: [rdf4j-dev] Minor bug

I've looked at the PR and it's fine with me - I'm ok with just rolling this out as a quick fix without a regression test - as you say concurrency tests are the devil, and it doesn't seem worth the effort in this case. As I also asked on the PR: were you able to test the fix in an actual environment? I realize it's probably hard to reproduce the circumstances reliably, so no biggie if you didn't, just wondering.

As for a 3.5.1 release: go for it. There's another open issue still planned against it (#2479), that can just be moved to a 3.5.2 milestone for now. I've got nothing cooking at my end at the moment that I'd like to get included.

Cheers,

Jeen