[rdf4j-dev] glitch in rdf4j 3.5 release deployment

Heads up that the maven artifacts for rdf4j 3.5 have not been properly deployed to central, I just noticed. Probably caused by the fact that we introduced rdf4j-examples as a new module (which skips deployment phase as we don't want that on central, but unfortunately, since it is the last module to be built, that makes the _entire_ deployment just not do anything).

I'll work on a fix.

Jeen

Back to the top