Re: [rdf4j-dev] 3.5 release out the door

Oh noooo!

Thanks Bart :) I'll take another shot at it next release, no worries.

Cheers,

Jeen

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020, at 21:22, Bart Hanssens (BOSA) wrote:

Hi Jeen,

Ah… well… I’ve just pushed the 3.5 images to hub.docker using the old flow, so that’s already been taken care of…

Do you want to push the 3.5.1 / 3.6 images (when they become available) yourself ?

Best regards

Bart