[rdf4j-dev] 3.4.1 patch release this week

Hi all,

I am planning a 3.4.1 patch release tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. There's a couple of fixes (especially some related to RDF*) that I want to get into a release as soon as possible (see https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/projects/19?card_filter_query=milestone%3A3.4.1).

Havard, I'm not sure we'll have time to fix the inlining bug you identified in time for that, by the way, hope it's not a problem if we move that along (there's always another patch release).

Anything else not currently on the board that anyone wants to include?

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top