[rcptt-users] Resources to learn and use RCP and RCPTT.

Hi Everyone!

Myself Himanshu Balasamanta, a Second year electrical engineering student from India. I wanted to get started with creating RCP applications and Testing them through RCPTT. I would be very glad if someone could share a good resource for eclipse RCP application building. I have been through the help in the Eclipse ide for RCP and RAP developers. In particular, I would be grateful if I could have "Eclipse 4 RCP by Lars Vogel"  in pdf form.

Thank you

Himanshu

Back to the top