[rcptt-users] Dragging SVG

Hi everyone!

I have an SVG image on a map which needs a drag and drop test. Is that possible with RCPTT?

I've tried pretty much every mouse related command combination inside

with [get-canvas]{
}

block.

These include at least mouse-press, mouse-move, mouse-drag, mouse-release, drag-start, drag-action, drag-end, mouse -event down, mouse -event move, mouse -event up.

If not possible with RCPTT, do you have any recommendations how to perform these drag operations in conjunction with RCPTT?

I would not like to add another tool to test automation stack if avoidable but can do it if necessary. Any recommendations to replace RCPTT?

BR,
Ilkka

Back to the top