[rcptt-users] SWTAspectActivator.log(e); where is the log file ? Halts on DisplayAspect.aj

When we record the test sometimes ! But not always RCPTT halts on test script play phase at Context Scripts...

How can I find the reason behind. I remote debugged our RCP and found at the main thread. It halts at DisplayAspect. I checked the aspect, it runs our code with around aspect and here writes the log via SWTAspectActivator... But at RCPTT there is no console output.

Any help is apreciated.

ilke

Back to the top