Re: [rcptt-users] Maven plug-in

Hi Pascal,

Great to hear that you like RCPTT!

Continuous integration runner and maven plugin are not a part of RCPTT Eclipse project, these are separate commercial tools. If you are looking for continuous integration of RCPTT tests for an official Eclipse project, I'll be glad to give you an open-source license file with documentation links, otherwise I'm afraid I have to refer you to Xored sales: https://ci.xored.com/get-trial.

By the way, at the moment there are at least 3 projects using CI for RCPTT on Eclipse Hudson:
- RCPTT itself -- https://hudson.eclipse.org/rcptt/job/rcptt-tests/
- EMFCompare -- https://hudson.eclipse.org/emfcompare/job/master-q7-nightly/
- EMF Client platform -- https://hudson.eclipse.org/ecp/job/emf-emfclient-test/

Thanks,