[rap-dev] cleaning up inactive committers

Dear RAP Committers,

from time to time we are asked to go through the list of project committers, and to remove the committer status from those who were inactive over a longer period and won't be able to contribute in the foreseeable future. This is why you will see some mails about removal of committership privileges over the next few years.

Before removing any privileges I will try to contact them in private mails in order to avoid any surprises.

To all of you: Thank you for supporting and contributing to the RAP project!

Thank you,
Markus

--

###
EclipseSource Group

http://eclipsesource.com

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Lammstrasse 21, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883

Back to the top