[ptp-user] (PTP synchronized projects) Problems using multiple ssh accounts grouped together for teamwork

Hi

I want to use multiple ssh accounts grouped together for team work.
So, I tried changing the remote .ptp-sync / info / exclude file permissions by force from "-rw-------" to "-rw-rw——".

However, when syncing from one ssh account to another ssh account, an error occurs. When I checked the remote exclude file, I noticed it was changed back to "-rw-------". Perhaps "PTP synchronized projects" change remote exclude file permissions when synchronizing …

is there no other solution?

Back to the top