[ptp-dev] CVS

This is to let everyone know that all the source is now available via CVS from dev.eclipse.org/home/technology/org.eclipse.ptp. Please break any links you have with the old CVS repository and reload from the new one.

Also, I've done a fairly major restructuring of the org.eclipse.ptp.core plugin. It has now been split into three pieces:

org.eclipse.ptp.core - core model
org.eclipse.ptp.ui - ui components
org.eclipse.ptp.launch - parallel launch configuration

I've undoubtedly broken something in the process, so please take a look and let me know if there is anything that needs fixing.

Greg

Back to the top