Re: [polarsys-iwg] Get involved in the PolarSys Rover project - WebEx session about the PolarSys Rover project proposal

Hello Gael,

Thank you for driving this project forward. I am definitely interested in it, although I am not sure how much time I can dedicate to it in the near future.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the telco, as I will be traveling. Nevertheless, please list me as an interested party.

Best,

- Michael