Re: [platform-ui-dev] Get all active documents?

On 07/18/2016 05:32 PM, Stefan Xenos wrote:

I'm pretty sure there's also a way to get the IEditorInputs directly, which would also include editors for which there are no text buffers. I'll look it up when I get to my desk.

Text Documents that are currently active (tied to a realized editor or viewer) are the one I'm interested in. I believe the answer from Dani and Andrey are exactly what I need.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top