[platform-ui-dev] Wrap up bug fixes today, the rest of the week is milestone week

Just a reminder, final (safe) bug fixes for M7 are due today.  The next I build is scheduled at 20:00 EDT [1] today.  Nothing else should be committed to master after that point.

There are 26 bugs still scheduled for M7 [2], and another 7 or 8 in 4.4.  These bugs need to be fixed today or moved out of Luna.

Tomorrow is our all day test pass for M7, for which we'll use tonight's 20:00 EDT I build.  Another email will follow.

Then we have Wednesday to concentrate on any bugs discovered during the test pass to help stabilize M7.

Next week RC1 starts, and the rules for contributing fixes change [3].  Specifically another committer must set the +review flag on your bug report and code review your change (we prefer Gerrit for this).

Thanks,
Paul

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Plan/4.4/Milestones#4.4_M7