[platform-ui-dev] Build submissions (both I and M)

First, sorry for missing the I-build this week...e4 has eaten my brain...;-). I'll try to make sure that I do one next week.

I will be doing the maintenance build tomorrow afternoon, please leave HEAD/R3_6_maintenance in good shape by 3:00 EST.

Also, if anybody branches a plugin to the maintenance stream could they please send me a note as to what's been branched so I can keep my WS in synch...thanks !!

Onwards,
Eric

Back to the top