Re: [platform-ui-dev] allowed to use eclipse-icons for commercial software?

Tai,

Icons are considered content of the plugin they are contained in, and so are also covered by the CPL unless the about.html for the containing plugin states otherwise.

Regards,
Nick

Tai Truong <ttruong@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx