Re: [platform-ui-dev] Full-color Eclipse?

IE must be using something in the OS.  On Windows XP, they are color.  B&W
on Windows 2000.

|---------+--------------------------------->
|         |           "Adam Kiezun"         |
|         |           <adam.kiezun@xxxxxxx> |
|         |           Sent by:              |
|         |           platform-ui-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org           |
|         |                                 |
|         |                                 |
|         |           04/22/2002 12:40 PM   |
|         |           Please respond to     |
|         |           platform-ui-dev       |
|         |                                 |
|---------+--------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                     |
  |       To:       <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                           |
  |       Subject:  Re: [platform-ui-dev] Full-color Eclipse?                                                                           |

> I'm running 6.0 too.  The only black&white icons I see are the disabled
> ones.  Did you change the defaults somehow.

you sure? i see them back & white until i hover over them - just like
eclipse
(i did not change any setting afaik)

(hope we're all talking about the same thing - toolbar icons, right?)

a.