Re: [platform-ui-dev] The "Team" team is on longer sponsered by the letter "T"

And by the way, I didn't ask you *why* you think Team should get the "t"
back. I just tried a bunch of apps and they all have 't' for Cut; JDT's
usage seems consistent with those apps. I can't think of any other reason
why a specific mnemonic should be given to some menu item.

james

James_Moody@xxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/01/02 10:23 AM