Re: [platform-releng-dev] Potentially missing builds?

On Thu, Mar 2, 2023 at 9:25 AM Gireesh Punathil <gpunathi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wanted to verify some of the work that got landed yesterday, and was looking for the 1800 ET build. But I don’t see a build that was generated yesterday. Can you pls check?

There is really no build . As the cron was not scheduled to do any build in March as can be seen at https://ci.eclipse.org/releng/job/Builds/job/I-build-4.27/configure . I've manually triggered *one* new build as it was supposed the final build happened last night https://ci.eclipse.org/releng/job/Builds/job/I-build-4.27/157/ .