Re: [platform-dev] Github workflow

Hi,

What comes to mind is 'origin' and 'upstream' repositories. Where 'origin' is your fork and the 'upstream' the forked repo.
Your workflow seems to fetch from 'upstream' (aka eclipse) and push to origin (aka me), after which a PR is made from 'orgin' back to 'upstream'.
With the right settings this might be able to set the default fetch and default push locations in EGit too.

https://docs.github.com/en/pull-requests/collaborating-with-pull-requests/working-with-forks/configuring-a-remote-for-a-fork
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9257533/what-is-the-difference-between-origin-and-upstream-on-github