Re: [platform-dev] How to best document consumed OSGi/DS services?

I'm not sure what you have in mind. DO you like to document the *usage* of DS?

as mentioned earlier I would expects documentation at the service interface itself. That platform uses DS to consume services is just an implementation detail and doesn't bother the provider much.

Such documentation then could of course use javadoc annotations that then could be present in the html output as well see

https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-javadoc-plugin-2.8.1/examples/tag-configuration.html