Re: [platform-dev] Has the time come?

Don't forget the discussion on the same topic GitHub and GitLab of December last year:
https://www.eclipse.org/lists/platform-dev/msg02616.html

Op wo 10 mrt. 2021 om 16:22 schreef Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx>:
I think the move to GitHub would be a way of getting more users interested in contributing; however, I think for that to work we need to be able to do builds on GitHub as well (or report test failures there).

I’m not sure how or whether GitHub actions could be used for the builds, but the open jdk team has some great workflows for interacting with comments.

A bigger problem is that it is not trivial to set up or run builds/tests. I think we would need to address that first.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone 📱