Re: [platform-dev] Deprecating Bugzilla and Gerrrit?

> And of course: EGit currently has fairly good integration with Gerrit,
> but none for creating PRs directly from within Eclipse.

I can only tell from my point of view that I never had any need for toolsupport to create a PR on github while even with Egit Gerrit support its not always that easy...

Fork Repo > create branch > push changes > click on the create PR link

works with any tool (egit, command line, whatever..) without any additional setup.