Re: [platform-dev] Platform Co-lead

+1 from me. I can't really tell for Ant as I never touched this component as far as I recall, but for the important changes I have/had in Platform Debug you're definitely the go-to person and you're very helpful in improving the quality of my contributions and helping in "scheduling" their merge of the most complex ones so risk is limited while productivity is still good. So I think it's well deserved that you become officially lead as you already have acted as it for years ;)

Back to the top