=============
syntevo GmbH
www.syntevo.com

On 2020-01-15 13:39, Lars Vogel wrote:
Hi Thomas,

I would suggest to use the URL for Gerrit. See
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/admin/projects/platform/eclipse.platform.swt

Best regards, Lars

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 1:35 PM Thomas Singer <ts-swt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Today I've tried to update our local SWT repositories, but it could not
find http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/platform/eclipse.platform.swt.git/
any more. Is that a known, temporary problem or has the repository been
relocated?

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer